AwAKEn
"Still think about you everyday, All i ever wanted was for you to be happy..Wished that you will be blessed with good faith, I'll always be there for you I promised...I always got the feeling of missing your face in the crowd; Rembering how you cried those tears out...To you, I 'm just another phase in your histroy, somebody left in the mist..."
"Tell me what it takes to wake up once again? So that I can live to stand by you and not to hate you..Tell me what it takes to be AWaken, Tell me what it takes for you to AWaken..."
"..I Want To Believe..."
April2005
"Tell me what it takes to wake up once again? So that I can live to stand by you and not to hate you..Tell me what it takes to be AWaken, Tell me what it takes for you to AWaken..."
"..I Want To Believe..."
April2005

0
Post a Comment
<< Home